BARRY PRYSTOWSKY M.D., F.A.A.P.
562 Kingsland Street, Nutley NJ 07110
Phone: (973) 235-0101 Fax: (973) 667-5716
Dr. Barry has been in private practice in Nutley, NJ since 1984. He graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry - NJMS in 1981 and completed his residency at Children's Hospital of New Jersey and University of Medicine and Dentistry - Newark campus in 1984.
- Board Certified Pediatrics 1986
- Spokesman for Children's Health Care at the State Medical Society of NJ
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Nutley School Physician 1987 - Present
- Former Board of Directors Healthcare Plan of New Jersey
- Former F.P.A East Coast Advisory Board of Pediatrics
- Co-Founder, Children's Emergency Medical Fund of New Jersey
- Past President of Essex County Medical Society
- President of Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Society
- Essex County Medical Society 1984 - Present
- Clara Maass Medical Center 1987 - Present
- Medical Society of New Jersey - Policy & Strategy Advisory Board
- Delta Award: Advancements In Community Health
- Distinguished Healthcare Service Award
Dr. Barry and his staff take much pride in providing a comfortable and welcoming experience for both patients and their families during each visit. His well trained staff, including medical assistants as well as a child psycologist will make sure both you and your child leave with a smile on your face. Take a moment to meet our staff below.
Office Manager / Receptionist
Belle is Dr. Barry's Office Manager / Receptionist. She will help to schedule your appointments, answer questions and act as a liason between you and your insurance company.
Barry S. Prystowsky M.D., F.A.A.P.
Jacqueline performs nursing duties, referrals, callbacks and reports to insurance companies and schools.